You know you’re no slouch in the kitchen, here’s your chance to shine! At the beginning of each month, we’ll be accepting recipe submissions for our month long contest. We’ll post your submission to Facebook and let our fans vote. The winning recipe will be prepared, photographed and featured on our blog at the end of the month, along with any contact info you’d like to get out there.
- Recipes must be relatively healthy (but don’t worry, we won’t get too picky.)
- Ingredients must be readily available at your local grocery store.
- Prep time should be less than two hours.
- Recipe should fall under the category listed for each month. Current: May = Mother’s Day Brunch
- One submission per person. Followers on Twitter get 1 extra entry when you retweet the contest.
- Submit a recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “My Recipe”
- Recipe may either be contained in the body of the email or attached as a word document.
- You must follow us on Facebook to be considered. Please include your Facebook ID.
- If you are a follower on Twitter, please include your Twitter handle.